[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Long Time

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:13:23 -0500

Hi, Cindy. I think you're the right validater for this book because you have an interest in it. If you put it back on step 1, it's likely that it'll just sit there. I only say this because of how long it sat there from the time of submission before you tackled it. Nonfiction books like this one don't often draw a crowd of people hungry to validate, and so they get tossed around from person to person like a football. You're a careful validater with insight into the subject matter of the book. I'm glad you're working on it and think you'll make the submitter happy, even if it takes a little time.

Monica Willyard

Cindy Ray wrote:
I have been working on validating "A New Religious America" for a very long time--two months. There is really almost nothing wrong with the scan; it is a time issue.