[bksvol-discuss] A Long Time

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:09:39 -0600

I have been working on validating "A New Religious America" for a very
long time--two months. There is really almost nothing wrong with the
scan; it is a time issue. I would like to continue it, but I've gone
back in its history. It was submitted in May, 2006. That was shortly
after I, personally, could have used it. If someone has time and wants
to do the book, I am willing. I am close to Page 100 in it as I'm
reading it as well, but I doubt I'll complete it before the end of
December, though I might.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.