[bksvol-discuss] Re: A History of Private Life

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 05:49:42 -0400

If you give the names of the books, perhaps someone on this list knows something about them.

E.

At 05:48 AM 10/3/2005, you wrote:

I am running a little behind on mail, so please excuse me. :)  I have also
been wondering the same thing with regard to knowing the status of books we
have either submitted or validated.  I submitted two books that I had
scanned recently, but have never seen them appear anywhere.  I would agree
that it would be nice to have a system in place to find out exactly where
our books are in the process.

Jenny