[bksvol-discuss] Re: A History of Private Life

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:40:52 -0700

Hi Tom,

As Lissi said if you open the information on the book and scroll down to the
bottom of the history you will see the original upload date. It will be the
last in the list.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau