[bksvol-discuss] Re: A History of Private Life

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:24:10 -0400

Dear Tom,

I get an idea of how long a book has been on the step one page by choosing a title, clicking on download and looking at the history which comes after the book description. By reading the records of who has downloaded the book along with the date, and sometimes the action or comments, you get a good idea. Some of those books have histories longer than railroad tracks! It makes you wonder if the book was a great read or a very troubled problem child and if all of the people who renewed it over and over enjoyed the read or took it for validation and got discouraged. Those histories can be very enlightening.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>