[bksvol-discuss] Re: A History of Private Life

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:27:20 -0700

Hi E,
I'm going to take this opportunity to climb onto my soapbox, since this seems to be an ongoing issue and no one from bookshare has responded, at least while I've been a part of the discussion group, which hasn't been that long admittedly .
It seems to me that if titles were never removed from the step-one list except when added to the collection or rejected, we'd all know where they were in the process. It seems the down-load link could be made to display "Locked-Validation" or "Locked Admin". That way we'd all know what was happening .
I hope I'm not being a pain in the, you know where, but it bothers me that some books seem to get lost after all the hard work that is put in on them. I don't understand how I can submit a book today and nearly two months later I've not heard anything, yet a book I submitted yesterday is approved and credited two days later.
Then the next question comes to mind from something you said in an earlier message, how does one know how long a title has been on the step-one list?
Thanks for listening, Tom