[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Helpful Microsoft Office Resource

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 03:48:40 -0600

I can tell you visually, Alt activates/causes to appear a series of hot keys, f
for the home menu and 1-9 for icons at top, and adjacent to the home menu, and
letter equivalents for pieces of the ribbon, h, n, p, s, m, r, w, and others
for any add-ins you have added.  it is not very helpful, even to a sighted
person like myself.

Alt and right arrow allows you to move across the ribbon, but not in true menu
style, IMO.

Valerie