[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Helpful Microsoft Office Resource

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 01:58:49 -0600

Actually, the ribbon isn't hard to use with Jaws 11. If you press alt
you get the home menu. pressing f will get you the file menu. If you
press right arrow after pressing alt you can mor* through the other
menus. Pressing down arrow in any menu moves you through the menu
choices.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
Abilitiessoft, Inc.