[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Helpful Microsoft Office Resource

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:20:55 -0600

Hi Monica and everyone!

Thanks for sharing this information.

Another option is to go to eBay. Here is my search page for new Office 2003 with the buy it now option only so you can see what offers there are from eBay for the various versions of MS Office and see what their prices are like.

http://computers.shop.ebay.com/Software-/18793/i.html?LH_SiteWideCondition=New13180&LH_BIN=1&LH_IncludeSIF=1&_nkw=office+2003&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m301

Debby

At 06:45 PM 1/24/2010, Monica Willyard wrote
Hi everyone. If anyone here needs to upgrade from an old Microsoft Office and is dreading being forced to use the ribbons in Microsoft Office 2007, I have found a place that is still selling new, legal copies of Office 2003. I found it because I need to buy my own version of Office for our work PC and was determined to escape the ribbon of doom. The prices range from $132 for Basic up to $288 for the full retail Standard version. They have the Pro version too, but I didn't check the prices on that.

The site is <http://www.royaldiscount.com/item/Microsoft_Office_2003_Standard_OEM/1137>http://www.royaldiscount.com/item/Microsoft_Office_2003_Standard_OEM/1137

If you don't like shopping on new sites, Amazon does have some copies of Pro for sale on their site as well. They do cost more though, around $499 for the full version and $399 for an upgrade from older versions of Office.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
<http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick>http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>