[bksvol-discuss] Re: A General Comment on Error Messages, WAS: Re: Re: Is there anything?

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:57:53 -0600

Hi Roger!

Interesting! I wonder if there is maintenance on the web site at the time the file is uploading or if more than one file is uploading, but I'd think things would be robust enough to handle my second thought.

Debby

At 11:42 AM 12/29/2009, Roger Loran Bailey wrote
I have gotten that error message before too. I found out that if I wait until the next day it works okay. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com