[bksvol-discuss] Re: A General Comment on Error Messages, WAS: Re: Re: Is there anything?

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:55:13 -0600

Hi Mayrie!!

I see what you mean! Too bad the Bookshare tool isn't more informative about error messages so we could possibly send the file up again without what the tool didn't like. I havn't gotten this error, so I didn't know what happens.

Debby

At 11:00 AM 12/29/2009, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Hi,

The problem is that when you get the error message, all it says is that an
error occurred when uploading the file, and that administration has been
notified.  Nothing about what kind of error it is is ever mentioned.  Very
frustrating!

Mayrie