[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Fist Full of Charms

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 05:58:52 -0600

Hi Cindy,

I've heard from the submitter, and have my answer.  In actuality, the last
few pages of the book are all excerpts, so that wasn't the ending of the
book.  I should have looked more closely.

And it is a Fistful of Charms, actually.

Yes, I imagine that there's a hardback out there already, and that's what
she scanned.

So now I just have to run the spell check and delete all the spaces in the
middle of words, and the book should be ready to go.  It really was an
excellent scan, even with this problem.  Even with those random spaces, the
book received an excellent rating, and definitely should.

And I think Gerald is right.  The spaces always appear where syllables would
be divided.  They were probably where dashes appeared in the book to break
up lines.

Have a great day, and thanks for the help.