[bksvol-discuss] Re: A First

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:59:41 -0700

Hi Gary,

When the site is slow what you experience happens.  This happens often
between 1:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. pacific time.  I think there is site
maintenance then or something.  I've often noticed slowdowns at that time.
Try the book again later and I'll bet you get different results.  I don't
think it has a thing to do with your file.

In some cases, the reloading of the "your book is being processed" page is
caused by really really slow internet speed on the part of the user's
internet provider.  If the problem persists, you might look into that.

Mayrie

  _____