[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Dish Taken Cold

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:29:39 -0700

Cindy, Thanks so much for this information. From what you read, do you think I should put the information in parentheses as part of the title if Mary Anne didn't? I frankly couldn't quite decide what age group this book was written for and it was certainly in no way typical of other Anne Perry books. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:40 PM
Mary Anne, I have just finished validating this book. Were
there any
preliminary pages that you didn't include having
anything to say about the
author? I would be very surprised if this was the same Anne
Perry of the
Thomas and Charlotte Pitt series etc. but would be very
interested to know
for sure. If it isn't the same author, I would like to
alert Bookshare so it
won't be put under that author's name. If you want
to reply privately my
E-mail is jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx An excellent scan by the
way. Thank you. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Anne Lynskey"
<yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> The following has just been submitted for validation,
about 80 pages.

> A Dish Taken Cold
> Anne Perry
>
> Paris 1792. Revolution is yielding to Terror,
> and the city is hungry-for justice, for vengeance, for
bread. So, too, is
> Celie Deleure,
> a servant in the household of the celebrated Madame de
Stael, when her
> infant son
> suffers an inexplicable death.
>
> --
> Mary Anne Lynskey

subject line.  To get a list
> of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.

> -- > No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
Release Date: 7/28/2008