[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Crash of Rhinos, A Party of Jays

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:20:54 -0800 (PST)

Cindy 4, those are really good questions. I am not certain that fonts translate
into anything right now, or the size of white spaces. I think that I know that
extra blank lines are removed by Bookshare's tools. I know tabs are removed. I
think I know that extra spaces even are removed. Like if instead of one space
(one press of the space bar) between words there were two (two presses of the
space bar), I think that the tools removes the extra space, but I am not
certain.

  It would be nice to have a list that indicates what happens to things. There
are others here that know way more than I know and maybe could help put
together a list. It would be nice to have it in the manual. I change tabs to a
space because I know that tabs get replaced with nothing, and could cause two
words to be run together in the finished product.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here