[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Secret - Anne Perry

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 08:54:46 -0500

Jamie,

I am curious about how you compose your emails. This one is kind of strange. I use Jaws and it has the ability to allow a person to move from paragraph to paragraph. I normally read emails that way. I read one paragraph and then tell Jaws to read the next paragraph.

In your email if I tell Jaws to read a paragraph it reads the first line of the paragraph and then stops. Normally I can tell it to read the next paragraph and it will read the rest of the paragraph as though it were a new paragraph. In this case it skips it completely. It is doing this with all the paragraphs of your email.

I have never seen this behavior.  I find it interesting.

I am certain you did nothing intentionally to cause this. I am curious though because it could help me to know how to handle it in the future should I see it again. I haven't seen it in your emails in the past either.

Did you do anything different with this email than what you usually do?

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>