[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Chat Solution

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:12:42 -0800

Hi, Monica, I have this tlh confference thing installed on my computer
because I've listened to lectures at accessibleworld.org and if the web site
you mentioned uses the same thing, I can go there without any problems and
talk. When do we wish to begin the fun of meeting each other? Regards, Kim.
P.S.: We could also use Skype for conferences if there are bookshare members
who have it, but personally, I'd prefer not to leave anybody out. K.

  _____