[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Chat Solution

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:15:48 -0800

great but I don't always use microphone so is there also text capability too?
Chela Robles
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days,
only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better
look out, because everyone will know!"--Rudy Cervantes, Friend/Trumpet
Inspiration
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet