[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Bride for Donnigan alert

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:10:51 -0700

Yes, it's on the Downloads page...or was earlier today. I haven't checked. No
one has to validate it right now. I'd just posted when I submitted it, so I
thought I'd post when I noticed that someone...I know who she is...had lost it
because their edit time expired. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx