[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Bookshare message in the site

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:09:02 -0700

Thanks for forwarding that  message.  Then I guess I won't waste any more
time trying to check in my book. The renewal option isn't there, so it
probably will get released.  It's a rough scan ,but if anyone wants to take
it (The House Above Hollywood, ignore the Hold. I have to return it to the
print book to the library. I've finished proofing it--made all the
corrections, did a final spell check and pagination and chapter title
check.  I don't think there are any Bold words hat don't belong; spelling
and punctuation agree with the print book. The print book is due back at
the library; if Madeleine finds anything that has to be corrected after I
finally check it in I'll have to get the book back from the library. It's a
nice little mystery with a little romance that I think you'll enjoy. I
can't remember how much fixing there was to do -- line space before and
after page break -- page breaks put in? Sorry, I just don't remember how
much work you'd have to do if you take the book but you'd enjoy reading it
while working on it.One note of interest: what's called in the book Isidro
Pier, or something like that, is actually Santa Monica pier; I live  near
it and recognize it. I don't know why the author didn't call it that.
I know we can't send files to each other, and Madeleine told Nimit not to
send one to her,  but I don't understand why we can't send finished work to
the bookshare administrators who have to approve it before adding it to the
collection.