[bksvol-discuss] A Bookshare book that you proofread has been returned to the volunteer queue.

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:21:50 -0400

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for your efforts to prepare a title for Bookshare We are
contacting you because a book you proofread, In The Beginning God... by
Clifford A. Wilson , has been marked for more editing before publication on
Bookshare.

Reason(s) for the request of further editing: This seems proofreadable.
Chris: If you didn't want to work on it you should have released this file,
not rejected it. I'm returning it for someone else to work on.

We invite you to contact volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more
information regarding this submission. We appreciate the time you spend
contributing to Bookshare, and look forward to continuing to build the
collection together.

Thank you,
The Bookshare Team
End of message, please ignore any links below.