[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Book wish

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:46:24 -0500

Estan, I need to know the author.  My library has three different books by
that title.

I think I know which one you need, but I need to be specific, smile.

Let me know O.k. is it the one about the Ebola Virus?

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.