[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Book wish

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:54:10 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley I know you requested this last January but I am just now starting to
scan The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cultural Etiquette by Carol Turkington.

  It's going to be a little bit complicated because it has those text boxes set
in the middle of the regular text so I will have to be careful to move them to
an appropriate place so they do not break up the regular text.

  Give me at least a week. Do you want to validate it when I'm done with it?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Murder on Monday - Ann Purser