[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Book wish

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie,

I'm glad you added that last sentence. I was going to
ask if your classes were through for the summer,
seeing how many books you've offered to scan, and I
know you prevalidate them--and you have your children
and husband to care for. I am constantly amazed and in
awe of your energy and abilities.

Cindy

-