[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Big Frustration

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 00:37:30 -0700

I told my husband and have this information that might be of use to those
of you  who have Macs
 There's a program (I think it come with a small backup dusk) That's called
Time machine.
 here's briefly what it is/does; I'll get the tiny URl and add it here:
 *http://tinyurl.com/56wmec <http://tinyurl.com/56wmec>*