[bksvol-discuss] Re: A 1 page book?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:52:17 -0500

If the text is of decent quality, and if you can get the same edition, you
could just insert the page breaks, and page numbers, much more quickly than
scanning and proofreading a whole new copy. The first book I put up five years
ago was one I had read through, but from which I had eliminated all page
breaks. If I ever get another copy, I can simply go through it and put in the
page breaks and page numbers. It was over 500 pages. I would not rescan it.

Evan