[bksvol-discuss] Re: A 1 page book?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:28:47 -0500

I just took a look and saw that it was added back in 2002. It has a quality of excellent, but that was back in the days that quality was not such an important factor for being added to the collection. I would strongly suspect that it has no page breaks, but you might want someone to download it and check.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com