[bksvol-discuss] Re: 9-11 Commission Final Report Live on Bookshare

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:05:11 -0400

BookShare is awesome! Thanks for being so very timely! I have a number of
books to validate so it might be a while before I am able to sit down and
read it.  Once again, however, we have had a book (report) almost as soon as
someone who is sighted.  Congratulations to our BookShare family, and best
of all it didn't even need validation, oooo wouldn't have wanted to tackle
that one!

Reggie and Lonnie