[bksvol-discuss] Re: 84 Charing Cross Road

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if this is any help and maybe I should
"butt out," but when you saved did you save as rtf?
Maybe when  you were working in it it automatically
saved as a Word file? Or BRF?

Did you put dot rtf after the file name? When I first
started I didn't realize that that was necessary to
put an extension at the end of the file name. I
couldn't figure out why my file wasn't gong anywhere
(smile);

If it's not what one of those things, someone else
hopefully will have an idea.

Cindy