[bksvol-discuss] 84 Charing Cross Road

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 21:49:41 -0700

Amber W. Today I attempted to upload this book; however, the copyright was
shown as 1973. The book as scanned says 1970; in trying to change it I got an
error message which showed the date as in the millions, numbers I had never put
there. I have asked for help from Bookshare, so will upload as soon as this is
forthcoming. Would you please contact me if for some reason the copyright date
is actually 1973 as shown on the upload list. The page numbers were spotty but
I'm not going to worry about this since who knows what the stripper will do
with them anyway.