[bksvol-discuss] Re: 500 submissions

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:15:33 -0500 (EST)

Four years Me thinks.  As it is my third year as a full fledged member.
that first membership took over a year to get, so maybe four and a half
years, but I don't think it was active when I joined.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.