[bksvol-discuss] Re: 50 stories of the quest, or, a monster tamed!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Way to go, Tracy!!!  I think t's great that something
like that can be salvaged. And after putting in that
much time and trouble, I think you would have been
justified in rejecting the copy you downloaded
and submitting your fixed copy, because in my opinion
you deserve the $2.50. If no one else had downloaded
it within a week you could download your copy and
approve and upload it. I don't see anything wrong in
following that procedure when a person puts in a lot
of work to fix something that is difficult and takes a
long time.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com