[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:40:54 -0400

Jake, thanks for letting us know about the numbers. (smile) What's
cool is that while the numbers are climbing, so is the quality of the
books being added. Many of our fair quality books are being replaced
with excellent ones. My Book Port's flash card is full right now, and
I love having so much choice when I'm in the mood for a good mystery.
Mayrie, Louise, and Laura Ann keep tempting me with new books to read
while I'm scanning. What could be better? (grin)

--
Monica Willyard