[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 01:40:56 +0000

  Way to go! Congratulations!

Amy--------

--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,
If it be not to come, it will be now,
If it be now now, Yet it will come.
The readiness is all.
Wm. Shakespeare

-------------- Original message from "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Hi Sue,

Thanks for asking. Yes, I've graduated this year, or rather will in August. It's a bit wacky to think about because the commencement ceremony was in May, but I had to finish with two summer school classes. Those classes are both over, but I won't technically graduate until the summer semester ends in August. I will miss going to school, but I will enjoy having a bit more free time. Perhaps after the fall semester I will begin taking a class per semester.

My full time work with Bookshare.org will begin in a week, which is just two weeks after my 4 year anniversary as a member/volunteer. It will be odd not going to college, but at least Bookshare.org isn't going away, smile.

Jake