[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:47:45 -0700

Monica, I couldn't even find M.C. Beaton on the list, either under authors or where we enter the name under title or author; I didn't know the specific name of any book. Where did you find them? I agree with you about books rated excellent; so many would really benefit from rescanning that I would hardly know where to begin. If anyone would like to rescan a Maeve Binchy book, please contact me and I will tell you which it is. It's one of her best, I think, but I don't want to do it since I have already read the book. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>