[bksvol-discuss] 3600 lamp not turning off

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:06:31 -0700

Hi to all who answered my question about the 3600 lamp staying on all day. the consensus seems to be to turn it off when not in use, so that's what I will do now and save on the life of the lamp. I wonder if anybody has ever contacted the manufacturer about it. Anyway, thanks for all the replies. I'll just turn it off when not using it and that will solve the problem.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California