[bksvol-discuss] 3 new books I'm scanning

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:37:02 -0600

Cindy, et all

I'm going to scan the following 3 books:
Llama Pajamas, by Susan Clymer  (this is kid's fiction)

The Incredible Gift - Richard Exley (historical fiction)

The Baby Sleeps Tonight: your infant sleeping through the night by 9 weeks (Yes, really!) - by Shari Mezrah (non-fiction)

Thanks, Robin

database 5212 (20100620) __________

http://www.eset.com