[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 new Heinlein books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:08:06 -0400

Be sure to include some kind of version information.  A few of his titles,
Puppet Masters, Red Planet, Stranger in a Strange Land are three, came out
after his death in substantially different editions.
People may need to read specific versions at different times, or may want to
investigate ones different from those with which they were familiar.