[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 freebies for submittors

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:49:50 -0500

Dear Amber, and Fellow Booksharians,

I'll Send Learning the Game to Amber G. and the other 2 books to another volunteer who offered to take them, so these three books are spoken. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Amber, please send me your address off list to

Airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I can mail the book to you. I'll be having more books for teens that might interest you in the future.

I'll have other books to offer to the list, soon.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>