[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 books can be taken off check out page

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:47:51 -0800

Hi, Gwen, I don't regard myself as a prolific proofreader so I, like you,
choose to do one book at a time. Well you know the expression: "It takes all
kinds of people to make a world". I'm just glad there are all kinds of
proofreaders. We have fast and meticulous, slow and meticulous, ... (I'm not
thinking about the other sort and don't or won't name names. Regards, Kim.