[bksvol-discuss] 3 New Submissions

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:27:06 -0500

Hi, everybody. I've submitted 3 books today. One has a hold for Pratik and is called Hold It! You're Exercising wrong by Edward J. Jackowski. Pratik, I left some comments for you about the scan. The second book has a hold on it for MissWings and is called A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George. The third is ready for a validater and is in great shape. It's called When Food Is Love by Geneen Roth. It was scanned with K1000 and got a rank spelling result of 99.72. It had the issue of the number 1 showing up instead of the letter I. I think I got most of them, and I have read the book before submitting it.

Monica Willyard