[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2nd volunteer meeting

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 01:42:08 -0500

Alisa gets in a hurry and her notes are sometimes confusing. She needs to take more time, and if there is an attachment sheneeds to say so. Just my opinion.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Em Rose
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:43 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: 2nd volunteer meeting

Hi all,

There was apparently a calendar invite attached to Alisa's message that I completely missed but my other email client caught. The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday August 14 for 9AM pacific time.

Em

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,