[bksvol-discuss] Re: 27 step process in books with poetry

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 18:22:02 -0500

Thank you. I'll have to take a look.

Lori M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 6:10 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: 27 step process in books with poetry

In the Oxford Book of Christmas poems, Lissi and/or Evan indicated indented lines of poems by using one dash, two dashes, etc depending on the level of indentation. I read the book on my Bookport using speech and this method worked well for enabling me to picture the structure of the poems. Maybe one or both of them can speak more clearly to how they used this method.

Lori C.

From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] 27 step process in books with poetry
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 8:36 AM
Hi all,

I'm working on a book that has a fair amount of poetry. I'm
thinking replacing tabs may not be wise. What about when I
go through the 27 step process to replace carriage
returns/line breaks? Will this interfere with any of the
poetry or is there an alternative for books for poetry to
remove line breaks?

Thanks,
Lori

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4738 (20100102) __________