[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 pages numbered 18

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Martha,

I took a look under "books.google.com" and they do not have an extra "page 18".
 Here is what each page starts with:

Page 16: come in and assist us, the nearest one being two miles distant,
Page 17: we had reserved for our mother was all consumed;
Page 18: might ascertain what had taken place.  There stood Jinnie
Page 19: Christian resignation and patience which had charcterized (real
spelling in text!) her throughout her sufferings.
Page 20: CHAPTER III.

I sure hope this helps to solve the mystery you have!

Pam