[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 pages at a time.

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:03:37 -0400

Gwen, on the optic book, in 2-page mode, line your page up w/the top
right of the scanner. You'll feel the raised mark there. The book edge
scanner is no help in 2-page mode, so don't forget to press down,
though truth be told, it does require less pressure than the majority
of scanners. Still, u will need to do this in order to ensure that the
book is flat against the scanner glass. It is also helpful to mark
either the front or back cover of the book in order to maintain
orientation. Which 1 u mark is up to u, but devise a system & stick
w/it.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride