[bksvol-discuss] 2 more Christmas books coming and thanks for the others

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:27:34 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

So we don't duplicate effort I wanted you to know I've scanned The Christmas Blizzard, a short children's book and Warm and Cozy Christmas Thoughts, a short book for adults of tender poems and yummy Christmas Tea recipes for treats like trifle, scones and jumbles. I'm anxious to try the wassail recipe. The books are being validated.

This morning I downloaded about a dozen Christmas books to read to nurture my Christmas spirit. Thank you to everyone who has worked on these and other Christmas books.

Always with love,

Lissi