[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 cookbooks waiting for approval

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marissa Mika <marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:44:32 -0800 (PST)

Okay, if you don't want it back, we shall indeed de-spine and scan it in.  Send
it to the Bookshare office c/o Marissa, and when she gets it, one of us
volunteers will start working on it.

Thanks!  It seems that there are LOTS of people who like cookbooks.  I will try
to pick some more up at next month's book sale.

Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually you guys can keep the book when you are done, despined and pages
separated, smile.

Particularly if I get a copy an accessible copy back in return.

I can't use a perfectly good print copy anyway, and my parents have a number
of cook books so don't want it.

I shall mail it in.

But indeed, destroy and donate it, if you guys want.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com