[bksvol-discuss] 2 books submitted

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:07:40 -0800 (PST)

I see from Cindy's list that 27 books were added to
Bookshare on Tuesday and 24 on Wednesday so that's 51
books for the year already!

I uploaded Mad Dogs by James Grady last night, which
is a fairly new release. It is about five former CIA
spy/killers who have "lost it" and are in a place
called The Castle, where they receive psychotherapy
treatment until their psychiatrist is murdered and
they are framed for the murder. They escape from The
Castle to try to find out who set them up.

And this morning I uploaded This Little Piggy's Book
of Manners by Kathryn Madeline Allen which is a
humorous children's book where the illustrations are
very important to the story, so I have tried to
describe them in the best way possible.

Have fun!

Jamie in Michigan