[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 books of mine on step 1

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:20:45 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie is correct. Soft page breaks don't matter during the conversion process.
I ignore them when I open up and look at books for approval, except for
checking that there are no missing or duplicate pages. Then soft page breaks
can be annoying. I usually 'select all' of the file, set the font size to 8,
check the number of pages, and then close the file without saving the changes.
My 2 cents, Carrie