[bksvol-discuss] 2 books of mine on step 1

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:51:46 -0700

2 books of mmine are on step 1 for your validating pleasure:
1) Cancer Conqueror With Bible Study; &
2) Can These Bones Live? Bringing Life to a Dying Church

Those of u who know my work know there isn't gonna have to be much if
any work on your part on these. So it should be a quick $2.50. &
neither are long. Somethin to do over the labor day weekend in case
you're bored.

I'm back to housework as we're entertaining, since husband Karl
actually got this weekend off! Woohoo!

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride